1. Automatic feeder head designed for quick and easy preparation comfortably handles a wide range of materials. In conjunction with incorporated automatic pile displacement, perfect feeding of sheets is achieved.
2. Manual non-stop feeder for continuous production.
3. Machine elevated giving the possibility to work with higher piles.
Maximum pile height in feeder = 1690mm.
Maximum pile height in delivery = 1400mm.
4. Feed table made from anti-static stainless steel. Equipped with variable speed belts which have individual tensioners and ensure perfect arrival of the sheet at the front lays.
5. Two adjustable side-guides for all formats, with dual function pull and also push facility which is employed when working with micro-flute or corrugated material. New inductive front-lay system for perfect register of sheet regardless of material type, grammage, colour and other characteristics of the sheet. Comprised of four motorised front-lays controlled through the touch screen.
6. Latest generation of die-cutters designed and equipped with the VARIOPLAN®SYSTEM of IBERICA AG.The presses are adjusted by hand at our Barcelona plant and built using the best European materials guaranteeing our customers long life and maximum strength for their die-cutter.The 300 tonnes (330 US tonnes) of punching pressure makes the IBERICA AG Die Cutters unique in its sector.
7. The OPTIMA series is equipped with an operator friendly touch screen giving complete control of all sections of the press.A remote connection IP system allows us to offer immediate assistance.
8. An optional pneumatic locking system in the chase (Fast Flow®) for perfect positioning of the cutting forme and a reduction in make-ready time.