1. Automatic feeder head designed for quick and easy preparation comfortably handles a wide range of materials. In conjunction with incorporated automatic pile displacement, perfect feeding of sheets is achieved. Perfect sealing of the vacuum system gives improved suction and blast.
2. Manual non-stop feeder for continuous production.
3. Machine elevated giving the possibility to work with higher piles.
Maximum pile height in feeder = 1690mm.
Maximum pile height in delivery = 1400mm.
4. Lateral displacement of the pile by a revolutionary laser system to ensure perfect positioning of the pile.
5. Total control of the movement of the sheet through the touch screen. The operator can easily advance or delay the arrival of the sheet to the front lays thus, improving the register at high production speeds.
6. Feed table made from anti-static stainless steel. Latest generation of accessories for perfect feeding of the sheet. Its’ design reduces set up time thus, optimising time spent by the operator.
7. The side register is controlled through a sensor which perfectly positions the sheet before it enters the press. With the absence of a physical stop, this side guide allows operation of all types of material with no issues. Double sheet detector is incorporated into the side-lay.
8. New inductive front-lay system for perfect register of sheet regardless of material type, grammage, colour and other characteristics of the material. Comprised of four motorised front-lays controlled through the touch screen.
9. Micrometric control for manual adjustment of the side-lay position.
10. Latest generation of die-cutters designed and equipped with the
VARIOPLAN®SYSTEM of IBERICA AG. The presses are adjusted by hand at our Barcelona plant and built using the best European materials guaranteeing our customers long life and maximum strength for their die-cutter. The 300 tonnes (330 US tonnes) of punching pressure makes the IBERICA AG Die Cutters unique in its sector.
11. The I-PRESS series is equipped with an operator friendly touch screen giving complete control of all sections of the press. A remote connection IP system allows us to offer immediate assistance.
12. An optional pneumatic locking system in the chase (
Fast Flow®) for perfect positioning of the cutting forme and a reduction in make-ready time.
13. Machine equipped with upper Quick-Lock System stripping and blanking frames for use with dedicated tooling.Machine equipped with standard upper and lower stripping frames with complete set of accessories for use in manual setting of the unit or in the (optional) Pre Make Ready table.Machine equipped with a lower blanking frame and universal tools for use in manual setting of the unit or in the (optional) pre make-ready table.
14. Machine equipped with special “ImpulsBCN®” tool for the quick and easy preparation of upper blanking when “sheeting.” This innovative system has been developed thanks to the co-operation between BCN Troqueles and IBERICA AG that will give both companies the possibility to grow and improve continuously for the benefit of our customers.
15. Automatic changing of the pallet in combination with a non-stop interleaving system gives stability to the delivered pile. Settings for this facility are carried out through the touch screen. These settings can be stored in the memory giving a reduction in make-ready time with repeated work.
16. Dynamic waste removal system ensures the perfect ejection of waste.