1. Automatic feeder head designed for quick
and easy preparation comfortably handles a wide range of materials. In
conjunction with incorporated automatic pile displacement, perfect feeding of
sheets is achieved. Perfect sealing of the vacuum system gives improved suction
2. Manual non-stop feeder for continuous
3. Machine elevated giving the possibility to
work with higher piles.
Maximum pile height in feeder = 1690mm.
Maximum pile height in delivery = 1400mm.
4. Lateral displacement of the pile by a
revolutionary laser system to ensure perfect positioning of the pile.
5. Total control of the movement of the sheet
through the touch screen. The operator can easily advance or delay the arrival
of the sheet to the front lays thus, improving the register at high production
6. Feed table made from anti-static stainless
steel. Latest generation of accessories for perfect feeding of the sheet.
Its’ design reduces set up time thus, optimising time spent by the operator.
7. The side register is controlled through a
sensor which perfectly positions the sheet before it enters the press.
With the absence of a physical stop, this side guide allows operation of all
types of material with no issues. Double sheet detector is incorporated into
8. New inductive front-lay system for perfect
register of sheet regardless of material type, grammage, colour and other
characteristics of the material. Comprised of four motorised front-lays
controlled through the touch screen.
9. Micrometric control for manual adjustment
of the side-lay position.
10. Latest generation of die-cutters designed
and equipped with the
VARIOPLAN®SYSTEM of IBERICA AG. The
presses are adjusted by hand at our Barcelona plant and built using the best
European materials guaranteeing our customers long life and maximum strength
for their die-cutter. The 300 tonnes (330 US tonnes) of punching pressure makes
the IBERICA AG Die Cutters unique in its sector.
11. The I-PRESS series is equipped with an
operator friendly touch screen giving complete control of all sections of the
press. A remote connection IP system allows us to offer immediate assistance.
12. An optional pneumatic locking system in
the chase (
Fast Flow®) for perfect positioning of the
cutting forme and a reduction in make-ready time.
13. Machine equipped with upper Quick-Lock System stripping and blanking frames
for use with dedicated tooling.Machine equipped with standard upper and lower
stripping frames with complete set of accessories for use in manual setting of
the unit or in the (optional) Pre Make Ready table.Machine equipped with a
lower blanking frame and universal tools for use in manual setting of the unit
or in the (optional) pre make-ready table.
14. Machine equipped with special “ImpulsBCN®” tool for the quick and easy preparation
of upper blanking when “sheeting.” This innovative system has been developed
thanks to the co-operation between BCN Troqueles and IBERICA AG that will give
both companies the possibility to grow and improve continuously for the benefit
of our customers.
15. Automatic changing of the pallet in combination with a non-stop
interleaving system gives stability to the delivered pile. Settings for this
facility are carried out through the touch screen. These settings can be
stored in the memory giving a reduction in make-ready time with repeated work.
16. Dynamic waste removal system ensures the perfect ejection of waste.