Beijing, CHINA, Monday, May 08, 2017 —
At China Print 2017, Kodak will showcase a robust lineup of print technologies to customers, vendors and industry leaders. The Kodak “Print. For Good.” theme will colorfully present how the company’s offerings can be good for industry growth, good for printers – and good for the planet.
At booth 121, Hall E2, Kodak will feature:
- The KODAK FLEXCEL NX System, which delivers high performing digital flexo plates for the widest variety of package printing applications and enables printers to drive towards their environmental sustainability goals with a cost effective flexo print process that delivers quality levels that rival offset and gravure printing
- Stream Inkjet Solutions from Kodak and OEM partners including KODAK PROSPER S-Series Imprinting Systems, KODAK 6000C Presses and demonstrations of BoostJET, distributed by Boostech, as well as high speed inline printing solution using KODAK S-10 Imprinting Systems at Shanghai Dragon’s booth to highlight capabilities for Publishing, Packaging and Commercial Markets
- KODAK SONORA UV Process Free Plates and how they deliver longer run lengths for UV applications than any other process free plate
- KODAK SWORD MAX Thermal Plates, targeted for availability in Q4 2017, which use patented Advanced Resin Technology (ART) to deliver high-performance features, such as exceptionally strong solvent resistance and scratch resistance, improved handling, fast imaging and processing, high resolution, and support for reprinting without baking
- The KODAK TRENDSETTER Q800 Plate setter with Single-Cassette Unit, which will be imaging SONORA Plates live on the stand, showing the unparalleled imaging stability and accuracy available through KODAK SQUARESPOT Imaging Technology and power savings of up to 90% over competitive CTP devices
- The KODAK PRINERGY On-Premise Platform that delivers end-to-end automation and keeps costs, quality, and business risk in control
- The recently launched PRINERGY Cloud Platform – delivering new, industry-first solutions that augment and expand the current PRINERGY On-Premise Platform increasing your ability to profit from market opportunities
“We are excited about our expanded portfolio that will improve printers’ profitability and sustainability,” said Brad Kruchten, President, Print Systems Division, Kodak. “We are also looking forward to discussing opportunities for growth with new Kodak solutions.”
“Customers drive our business, and at China Print I’m excited to meet with packaging prepress providers and printers, big and small, to show them how Kodak can help them use advanced flexography to surpass the expectations of their brand clients while meeting the need to drive environmentally responsible manufacturing operations.“ said Chris Payne, President, Flexographic Packaging Division, Kodak.
“This is an opportunity for us to showcase our industry expertise and insights on a big stage,” said Randy Vandagriff, President, Enterprise Inkjet Division, Kodak. “I expect the Kodak booth to be a lively hive of activity with interest in learning more about our unique continuous inkjet technology.”
“We are excited to show the China Print attendees how our software solutions can help them grow their business,” said Allan Brown, Vice President and General Manager, Unified Workflow Solutions, Kodak. “We want to make the most of our time with you in Beijing, as we continue to grow – globally.”
Kodak is a technology company focused on imaging. We provide – directly and through partnerships with other innovative companies – hardware, software, consumables and services to customers in graphic arts, commercial print, publishing, packaging, electronic displays, entertainment and commercial films, and consumer products markets. With our world-class R&D capabilities, innovative solutions portfolio and highly trusted brand, Kodak is helping customers around the globe to sustainably grow their own businesses and enjoy their lives. For additional information on Kodak, visit us at kodak.com, follow us on Twitter @Kodak, or like us on Facebook at Kodak.
KODAK, FLEXCEL, PROSPER, SONORA, SWORD MAX, TRENDSETTER, SQUARESPOT and PRINERGY are trademarks of Eastman Kodak Company.