- Live presentations of Rapida 75 PRO and Rapida 76 daily through to 6th July
- Additional dates possible by request
- Easy-going exchanges in a relaxed summer atmosphere
- Visit b2.kba.com for more information
- Under the banner “Built for Your Needs. The KBA B2 Presses”, KBA-Sheetfed has kicked off a campaign aimed specifically at half-format printers and others with particular interests in that segment of the print market. The two half-format presses Rapida 75 PRO and Rapida 76 are being presented during a series of open days at KBA’s manufacturing facility in Radebeul. Each event is reserved for a deliberately small group of visitors and is intended to introduce interested users to the solutions which could help them to be even more successful in the future. The demonstrations are taking place daily through to 6th July, though further dates can be organised later upon request. Anyone interested in attending such an open day can simply get in touch with the organising team by writing to sheetfed-marketing(at)kba.com.
The Rapida 75 PRO is the allrounder of the KBA-Sheetfed portfolio and serves a broad production spectrum in B2 format. With its ultimate substrate flexibility and configuration freedoms which allow for up to 10 colours, as well as additional coating and perfecting units, it is an ideal choice for practically every application. As a dependable workhorse, it stands out with extensive automation and production speeds up to 16,000 sheets per hour.
The half-format flagship from KBA is the Rapida 76. With this press, printing becomes pure pleasure. Users who are presently unable to utilise the output capacity of a B1 press, but cannot afford to forego the convenience of sheer boundless automation, will find the perfect means of production in the Rapida 76. DriveTronic dedicated drive technology, fully automatic plate changing, Venturi sheet guiding and production speeds up to 18,000 sheets per hour are just a few of the highlights of this sporty half-format Rapida.
The day’s agenda provides a relaxed framework for the visitors to get to know the KBA production location in Radebeul near Dresden. The informal summer setting, furthermore, creates an ideal atmosphere for easy-going exchanges and individual knowledge transfer.
- Sheetfed Solutions
- Digital & Web Solutions
- Flexo Solutions
- Special Solutions
- Digital Printing Solutions
- Flexographic & Letterpress
- Offset CTP & Consumables
- Software & Services
- Other Products
- About Us
- Contact Us